Monday, February 23, 2009

down to earth?


It’s already late at night..nearer to dawn..hmmm..what was I thinking?? I cannot sleep..cannot stop thinking…it’s not a state problem of course..hehe..but whatever..i still awake..huh.. better not gonna happen again tomorrow or I’ll get insomnia..heh..hopefully not…


Sometimes..when I am alone..looking up and see things..my mind is beyond what it is look like.. I feel empty..(click 5..hehe) I feel sad..feel uncomfortable for what I have done in my life..what have I done to service my family..my parents..to grant them..to cherish and look within myself..i want them to see me..to understand me..not jz a daughter who come home in a holiday and nothing to give and share about… me, myself are not sure inside..all I can do..jz pray to Allah to give me calmness and tranquil to pace through my steps in walking along the path of my option’s taken..

I am so grateful to be born in this family.. tq Allah.. nothing more to ask.. when looking and watching the other person’s condition..around the world..my love to my family becomes deep as the blue ocean…of course there are some time which I feel hatred and fight with siblings but it is normal..nothing abnormal to feel that way around. Every1 fights.. Not meant as physical fight but more to emotion takes account. Hoho.. To those people who said that arguing between family members is not normal..i say ‘absurd!!’ nobody is perfect… the important remark is the love that grows deep inside..Collaboration and understand are the matters charged. Other things become second intent..

No comments: