Friday, February 20, 2009

domicile~


Safely arrived at home…homey-domey mode alwiz make me sense alive n tranquil. Breath in different environment hopefully can grant me more pluck to encounter next week and forward. Hah..unfortunately, today’s journey wasn’t good and hepi at all… I didn’t have my ‘panglima’ to talk to and heed all way along..haha.. I didn’t meant special guide as Alfonso de Albuquerque..(btol ke eja nie??) hehe..but as long as I’m feel contented and hepi.. J love it…~~~ the person who’s sat beside me has really bad odour…very powerful –hulk smell of cigarettes. Damn hate!! Huh..if I have the option, I rather opt and prefer sat on the last seat where there was less absorber approached. Headache pon headache la..as long as I can get rid of person who’s smoking..huhu.. L

Weekend mission: complete the report of pharmacognosy..but frankly I don’t think I can..haha..alwiz become the last minute person especially on report..daa~~

No comments: