Wednesday, February 18, 2009

~moment to have off pat~



Ahax!!After seven days of soreness and stress moments ~ everyday having 2 exams in different subjects for whole straight 7 days..Could u imagine on how strain we r in coping and finishing the week?

Arghhhh….slowly the time fades away with all the struggles and hopes that I’ve been stake in those papers yet the pressure still growing inside to not let go of myself for being stress. Unfortunately, my hormone seems affected with the condition that I have. Huh…being sensitive with everything surround keeps me feeling exhausted.

Hah..Though, it did turn out..Happy moments always recover to cheer me up..thanx..;-)

Besides, the IPHA bowling tournament did give me pleasure in participating even my team did not included in the ranking. But…the most important was..We did treasure our moments and at least a memoir of the event will everlasting keep in mind and to be remembered. Thanks a lot to the spectators ~amal and mar~ for coming up to enjoy the day. Hehe.. ur support n my team support (jaja, nisah, leaf) did give me spirit though..hahahha.. Same goes with z, len, bell and baizura…’bowling-ing’ together stays forever..;-P yeeehaa~

The ‘best player’ mark was not being expected at all.. Feel the unexpected adds my guts overload and hopefully can participate in next year..hehe.. but..it was unbelievable. I deemed it was just a luck for me rather that skills to gamble with.. J Moreover, there are more participants who are more qualified to win the trophy..Seriously..hmmm…~ tq to all.hehe


3 comments:

HaFIzi said...

yahooo!!!!miftah menang..hehehehe
tahniah dpt d best player..:)

bunif said...

hahaha..suke nye pizi..pizi, tahun depan aku nk ajok mitah join masuk team taman polo..baru buleh menang no 1..hehe

MIFTAH said...

hehehe..tq vry much..:-) xde support, xdenyer mng hr tu kn..hhehe ;-)

oo..bunih..nk ajk kne la wat team batch campor..hahhaa...bru btch kite leh meng byk sket..ekekke