Friday, August 15, 2008

it's raining....

hoho....it is raining rite now and the opening ceremony is cancelled. huhu...what a day...Since evening, the sky didn’t seem so pleasant…It was dark and the wind was blown so insistently. So it wasn’t weird the raining fall tonite. But Im frustrated as I can’t watch the concert..:-( early tomorrow morning I’ll b gone.. not forever but to be at home. Huh..When will the day of event come again? Seem I’ve to wait till next year… bling2…ha..nxt 2 weeks is my mid sem exam..im so anxious as the schedule seems so pack. Need to be prepared early this time. Go go nana!!! When will the rain stop.. (wondering) so I can go back to mahallah. The experience in ‘redah ujan lebat gler9!..gler xlebat g2’ was quite treasuring even my cloth is totally 100% wet.huh! but I do have fun..mar, when will we do it again??haha…let’s try another adventure eh?ekekekeke

No comments: