Friday, August 8, 2008

gloomy..:-(

Last few days, there were so many things that I assumed will be breathtaking and tranquil after the occurrence happened, but what can I say…it was totally unsatisfying and gloomy. I was not in a mood and thought outrageously about myself. It seems that I blamed myself for what had happened and it was not my intention in doing things like that. Arghhh…………..I was definitely tried my best and did it for all sake but what I’ve got. I felt that I was not appreciated and the all people fingers pointing at me. What a bad day…. :-( because of this things, I became more sensitive and sorry for those who felt like I was releasing my stress and sadness to them especially him..Sorry dear..That was not my intention at all. L I won’t do it anymore…
Hmmm..There are so many notes to read and the midsem is just around the corner. What I have done in facing the theory test..i am totally not geared up at all yet all my frens definitely have read a lot of them….
What new on news? hehe…I’ve got a birthday gift from my best frens ever..ngeh3..thanx u..

2 comments:

IIUM Pharmacy 6th Batch said...

Miftah, nak linkkan blog ni kat blog batch x?kalau nak,nk buatkan ni...

MIFTAH said...

bleh2...hoho