Tuesday, August 5, 2008

...

new sem brings me a lot of new things. i become happier and wiser(ye ke..hehe)..but at least i did realize the new me..all the new subjects that i was afraid in facing them before are actually not so damn difficult but do give me stress in facing and hearing the new terms. in class, i wonder if i really gave the focus and concentration that i promised myself before..hehe..but actually,definitely not!!keh3..hmm...i amazed with my classmates who can give totally cooperation and mind focus in class when i was already in new dimension(dream) and fantasy even when the class started only for about 10 minutes.hehe..what a bad habit. sigh~ arghh...one report was done and 4 reports to come. whoever like and enjoy doing them, what can i say....GREAT.. when will i become like that? ponder, hmm? hehe...c u..

No comments: