Friday, August 15, 2008

i-Quest n more than that.

hmmm..wondering the words stand for what since last year event...hoho..and fortunately the secret was revealed at last. one of my best fren told me that 'i' stands for iium and quest for kuantan festival...hehe..today is the starting moment for those are participating -committees of course...and iium kuantan cintizens..ngeh3..but unfortunately i will b back home tomorrow morning.. huh...im not feel so sad but at least I can participate in the opening ceremony tonite..hehe… hope the concert will be blossom and catching the eyes even the VIP not really catching the eyes..haha…sori ~ :-P emmm..in this week, im not really feel ok and happy..i seems to be more sensitive, more fantasy outcomes..it was really a hard-hitting week. I always think that this week should be more take pleasure in than last week but what can I say…the things that I wanted did not turn on like they it should be. huh~ what a bad luck…yaiks...i should be gone right now..some1 is missing me..haha.. (org sblh duk jeling2 page ni--ape da...i dunno u..ish) c u soon.

No comments: