Tuesday, December 2, 2008

REsulT~

Oho..result is available to be checked already.. hmm..alhamdulillah.. some of the grade does make me stunned but basically, I’m ok with it.. hope to be more painstaking and particular next same..haha…the same thing I told myself every sem since I got into UIA..hehe.. gud luck to others who have not check yet… all the anxious and timid have been over.. it’s time to look out or take heed the new skills in studying to get better result indeed. ;-) Outshine is coming~~

5 comments:

As said...

wah cam best bunyik

all the best for the next..

take care

MIFTAH said...

tq as...all d best 4 awk jgk.. :-)

Amin Mansor said...

all the best jgk miftah. ;D

hananhm said...

nie mesti result gempak jer nie..;)

MIFTAH said...

tq amin :-)

kak hanan bucut..hehe..mane ade gempk..x r..bese2 je..akak kut yg gempknyer kn..;-)