Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lackluster = Boring

Iyyyaaaahhhh….hmm..i’m so tedious right now..nothing to do and t b done..jz hanging in frnt of tv and pc..huh..i wish..hmm..i..wish..what I want to wish actually??haha..i wish..I’m in a pool of books…so that I can read all of them.. typically, I’ll be keen on love story books and magazines rather than others for the time being. For educational facet, I rather do that at the campus..ekekekeke.. I love to be acquainted with new technologies and cars..love to watch ‘top gear’..hehe..F1.. and I’m craving to know the latest products and designs of handphones..they jz drive me crazy..soo passionate..hahaa..

XPERIA..the latest hp of sony Ericsson..I rather called same as pocket pc. It does catch my sight of..xperia and pocket pc would be like peas in a pod.. touchscreen..slides..8MP if I’m not mistaken..3G, easy access n many more..all in one. what can I tell?Lucky to have it..:-) mother, i want itttttt ;-P :-P

4 comments:

NMAMR said...

waaa... i love this one too..tp asyik x bkesempatan survey betol2..nk keje, kmpul duit beli dis one laaa..

NMAMR said...

hihihihih... in my dreams.. :P

MIFTAH said...

hahaha..time keje msti kuar lg canggih time tu..wehehhehe... :-D
blikn sy stu ble dh keje yek..hahahhahahahhaha :-P

NMAMR said...

hahaha.. boleh..boleh..
tnggu sy jadi datin sri dulu
wahahaha