Saturday, December 20, 2008

ThE eND~

End of 1st smester hols..huk3.. im in a way back to kntn this evening and will b arrived there midnight..insya Allah… hmm..meaning that this blog will be silent and tacit for a moment as I wont be able to keep posted this blog progressively..

Next sem will be hard and grueling..--> the subjects are tough and more tougher than I thought before..hmm..sigh~

Course Subject Credit Hours
PHM 2213 Physical Pharmacy II
PHM 2222 Pharmacognosy
PHM 2232 Pharmaceutical Analysis II
PHM 2243 Body System I : Cardiovascular & Haematology Systems
PHM 2252 Body System II : Respiratory 2
PHM 2262 Body System III : Gastrointestinal & Hepatobiliary Systems
PHM 2272 Body System IV : Urinary System
PHM 2292 Industrial Pharmacy & Regulation *elective
PHM 2282 Nutriceuticals & Cosmeticeuticals*elective

Hmm..whatever happen, I’ll try my best!eminent! Yeah~..uia..here I come :-P

2 comments:

NMAMR said...

i wish u luck in ur next undertakings...study hard smartly~!!! heheh... ..:. dub dub bi dooo.. mwah..

MIFTAH said...

hehhehe..tq mai darling..;-) awk pom gewd luck practical..rajin2 yer..haha...b a gud gal..mmmmuahxxxxxx!!! :-)