Sunday, June 28, 2009

my day? n his day?

This entry is all about 21st june 2009...


A bundle of joy fulfilled my day and my celebration on the my birth-day..even there was no big present or a big celebration but still, i felt contented and happy. 21+ 1...getting older does not mean that we must get older with our appearance. Meaning that, age does not reflect exactly the maturity of an individual. Well...im still young..hehe...not saying that im not matured enough but it takes step by step though.. :-)


In the next day approaching, i wish that i can manage myself to be the better ‘hamba’ Allah, the best daughter, sister, person as well student. N i really hope that my way of thinking become more sought-after and desirable. I am scared of regret rather than failure.


Thanx mom for the advices and wish u gave me...n the present..love it damn much..:-) n tq jgk k.ida..hehe.


Moreover, my gratitude over my special fren for the big surprise that really9 made me stunt. Hehe. Huh, u really made me amazed of the gift. I will always take care of it until it becomes unfit. Ngeh3.


Instead of celebrating, i did know that this day was the father’s day.. hmm..sadness did approached in the morning when i could not wish n say it verbally to the person that once, stood in front of me and smiled when i said, ‘..happy father’s day..’


I alwys feel a bit of jealousy when see ayah2 yg dtg tgk ank2 kt campus because i do know, he will do the same if..yes..IF....hmm...he is still here...
I wish i can tell and write about the day of losing..but i do not know if ppl sees it as flossing..hmm..all the signs that he tried to give to all of us, the feeling of my family felt the nite before he was leaving the next morning..the symptoms and the hikmah disebalik sume ni..as well as the dreams that my family got after the day of losing. There are many things happend and of course...they wont be forgotten.


My lovely daddy, happy father’s day...i love u so much!!! :-) anak abah akn bjaya,insya Allah tp so sorry cnnot b d medical stdnt as u wished before..


Yeay~~~happy day on 21st june ...happy on the day of birth n happy in celebrating the father’s day.. hehe :-)

5 comments:

NMAMR said...

He left, but he lives thru his words.. and im sure you do remember every piece of the insightful advices , dont u..

be strong. i love u. :)

MIFTAH said...

u r right my dear..evry single thing i do remember..and he lives in evry1's heart who loves him.. :-)

i love u so much! ;-)

NMAMR said...

that's my girl. rmmember he's shining down on u from heaven. never let him down.. :)

my new link btw - www.maizatulranai.blogspot.com

(new life, huh?):P

MIFTAH said...

insya Allah..will not let down..:-)

..new life..yap..4 u..4 me mcm lmbt lg...hehe..i mude lg..;-P u can do it..no doubt..u r strong bebeh :-D..n hope ur business gain very well...

NMAMR said...

Business is okay but i think in 2 weeks time, i want to focus on my career beginning..and maybe nk stat at my hometown..tbe2 rse nk close ngan family..xnk jauh ngan rumah.pelik x?hihihi