Thursday, April 16, 2009

COrE~~


15/04/09 :11.59pm


It’s raining heavily this afternoon. I stood up at the window, glanced and gazed the surrounding. Somewhere, somehow..i felt calm.. Looking at those water droplets touched the mother nature..so beautiful.. how great the creatures create by Allah.. it’s took some time for me to be back in reality. My dream flew beyond than it can reach. So much to do..so much to think. Arghhh..life is difficult. It is complicated. If a person in my age has thought so many things, I wonder my parents did think in many things and there was a lot that they must possibly do and plan.

Today’s exam was hard. i admitted, it took a hard work in thinking and noticing what the questions were all about. But somehow, when I looked up around, I amazed that people seems to be really took pleasure in answering it as they were been looking at the rainbow shining through the clouds after raining. Huh..i did think..was I the only one that think it was hard?? yaiks..im busted. it was scared to be think about it for once more.. jz move forward!! U can do it, insya Allah.    

Don’t feel free in the gap in getting through MCQ and OSPE the day after tomorrow. Better keep it up. Run as much as u can..hike as high as u can..believe in what u believe..as long it does take ur aware,strength and gut to be excellent all over again. 

No comments: